Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Easter!

 
So I made these for Easter this year!
Super Sweet and Cute!
 
I also made these super awesome ties for the boys!
 

 
I am on my neighborhood event planning committee...(because I'm bored in spare time)  We did this super cute Easter Party this year.
 
 There was an Easter Bunny and face painting!


 
 I did a pretty amazing job with decorations...good thing I had these all in my closet, lol!



Now that looks like a healthy lunch!


 
 Isaac sat with a character for the first time ever.  He is usually very afraid of big costumes...

 
Kevin and Adam both found a golden egg during the Easter Egg hunt!


Here is a pic of some of the kids from our hood!


 Oops, lost a shoe.

3 legged races!


 
Then, on Easter Sunday we got all dressed up and went to church. Before that we got our Easter Baskets.  I have no pics from that.  But the boys scored and each got  a water gun and some bath paint soap.  This was Owen's first Easter!  He had no idea what was going on.
 


 
 Our group  pictures almost always go like this...



 
 Then after church we went to Mima and Papa's Home for their big Easter Party!  We had an Easter Egg Hunt and the boys scored!


 
 They each got cute baskets from Papa and Mima with some fun toys to play with.

 Aunt Barb had filled the eggs with cute toys and stickers and candies and the boys were super excited!


 
Then the big kids got to have an Easter Egg Hunt too.  I scored a subway card and Bryan got a coldstone gift card.  I also got a cool mustache tattoo for my finder and there were lots of bunny teeth involved!
Happy Easter 2013!  It is hard to imagine that last year I was laying on the couch in pre-labor and went to the hospital the day after Easter to have Owen.  Time sure does fly when you are having fun!

No comments: