Sunday, February 23, 2014

Merry Grinchmas!!

This year my friend, Kathy Wallace, and I decided to throw a Christmas Party for our Kiddos.  We decided on a Grinch theme.  We had so much fun with it!

First I did my hair...(I look a lot like my sister, Sarah, in this pic)


I found these great Bingo cards on Etsy.  They were perfect and the kids had so much fun playing.


I drew Grinch faces on the cups for the punch and the Grinch pudding








 Grinch pudding!  This was actually really yummy. It is Sprite, Pineapple Juice and lime Sherbet...yum!








 The Party was held at Kathy's home and she did amazing at the decorations.  She really did turn it into a mini Whoville!  I loved everything.


 The kiddos started by watching the Grinch  cartoon.  Then they made some necklaces (the party was coed)
Then we played Bingo.  After that I had a game called Melting the Grinch's heart.  I froze cranberries in green colored ice cubes.  Then put each cube in a Ziploc bag.  Whoever melts the cube completely and gets to the cranberry first wins!  After that, we played pin the heart on the Grinch.  The Grinch was drawn by Carmen, Kathy's daughter.  She did an amazing job!







Here are the Moms!  These are some fun gals!


No comments: