Sunday, February 23, 2014

Decorating for Christmas!

Decorating the Christmas Tree!

This is probably one of my favorite things to do!  This year was a little crazy and I didn't get to do it when I wanted to (right after Thanksgiving) but that's okay because it still got done.  The boys are so much more help than before which is also a lot of fun to watch.  They love helping with everything and pretty much can except for at the top of the tree!

This year we put the tree in a new place and I'd have to say we liked it a lot there.  Owen was tough on it this year but we were prepared for that and didn't put breakables down low (last year he and Isaac broke lots of ornaments)  












 Watching the train!  The boys just love watching the train that Poppa and Mima got them a years ago go around and around the tree!





It's beginning to look like my favorite time of year!

No comments: