Sunday, February 23, 2014

Homemade Christmas Party


One of my favorite things I do during Christmas time is throw a home made Christmas party.  At this party everyone brings a wrapped homemade gift and we exchange them white elephant style.  Every year I am in awe of the amazing things people make for this party.  I love seeing other people's creative ideas.  I love having the girls all over and a chance to admire each others creativity!  This party was started by a friend of mine who now lives in Newhall, CA but I still attend hers as well, because I love them so much.  







This year I made a table runner out of burlap and linen...My friend Hillary ended up with it!  That means I can visit it sometimes...



For the Newhall Party I made picnic placemats with pockets to put silverware in.  Then you can just roll your silverware up in them and have them ready to go at the park!  My friend, Jackie, ended up with these.  I made a set of 6 which is great because she has 5 in her family.



No comments: