Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Time to Meet Owen!!

Well I had grown as big as I could!  I just knew the kiddo had to be massive.  All my other boys came on their own but Owen was going to need a little help out.  I had been contracting all night but nothing consistent, luckily I had finally reached my induction date!! April 9th!! We rose at 4:30 a.m. and got ourselves put together enough to drive to the hospital to have a baby!!!  Here is me before we left LOL!!


Then came our 4th sweet baby boy!!  He was huge!  9lbs 14oz and 21 and 1/2 in long.  We were so excited to finally meet him and see that, well, he looked like his brothers...shocker...
 He got this super cute hat because his head was too big for the normal little cotton ones you get so they got this from the NICU where people hand make these sweet hats that are often waaayyyy too big for the NICU babies and he got a little hat that would stay on his head.  It was so sweet of the nurses to do all that for him.


 Here is Owen in his first and last newborn diaper...it cracks me up.  It so doesn't fit!


My baby he is going to continue to melt my heart forever, I am sure of it...

 The boys came to visit and loved taking turns holding Owen and getting to see their brand new baby brother!





 Mima and Poppa stopped by too. 
 ...and Grandma and Grandpa...


 and Nana...

This is going to be one loved little man!!

No comments: