Wednesday, June 13, 2012

First week home!!

I find that all pictures that revolve around the first week a baby is home from the hospital show everyone looking bright eyed and bushy tailed.  It is as if no one brushes their hair or gets out of their jammies for the first couple weeks, although, I distinctly remember getting at least my kids dressed...hhhhhmmmm so here are some fun pics of when we brought our newest member of the all boys club home!!

Kevin reading Adam and Owen a book



first little sleep smile caught on camera, ignore the mess in the background

 Our Sister Missionaries are awesome.  This is Sister Felila and Sister Brickenstien, Sister Kioa had left the day before :( but we love these girls...

side story:  Sister Felila grew me up one day without even knowing it.  She said the sweetest thing, "Sister Low when I grow up, I want to be like you" up until that point I'm not sure that I thought of myself as that much older than the Sisters, lol....I guess I am...


 this sweet swaddler was made by our friend Emily Gray...he just looks a little like an angel, I think...
 Isaac loves holding his baby brother...
 these are our Baba twins!!
 He didn't want to give him up.  He held him for about 20 minutes while he watched a show, it was really cute and really funny.




 Owen gets lots of attention! (like from all sides)
 here is daddy's favorite passtime!!
 I just know he is going to grow so fast and I won't know what to do to slow it down.  Luckily I will have pictures to look back and try to remember how he was once a baby and Isaac was once just two and Adam 4 and Kevin 6.............

No comments: