Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Things to Remember and Random Cuteness

Cute pic of Kev!!

 Kevin learned how to tie his own tie and did a pretty good job!

Isaac loves wearing sun glasses, he wont be caught in the sun without them
and check out this rad outfit.  His favorite pajama pants with his favorite super soft jacket!

Isaac is just about the sweetest thing on the planet.  Every morning when he wakes up he comes down and says hi to each person individually...Like...Hi, Kev...Hi, Adam...Hi, Mom.... he then he says, "I had a good sleep in my car bed"

Every time Owen cries Isaac brings me diapers and wipes :D

Isaac has his own name for Owen, he calls him....Baby Oyen....we love it, so we call him that sometimes too

Handheld video game devices for all!!! I don't know why but this cracked me up!

 super heros on a mission!! Ready to fight neighborhood crime anytime of day, during the day...

 poor little Adam got sick a few weeks ago and he asked for Mary.  Mary is his bear who used to be a boy named baby but about a year he changed his name to Mary and he became a she....this was about the time I got pregnant...but Mary is always with Adam at bedtime or sick times


Adam told me the other day when I put him down for a nap and told him to get some rest because we had a busy afternoon ahead of us....."Mom, I don't take naps anymore, but you know that"  It's true for the MOST part he doesn't but he plays in his room for an hour and half and heck I'll take what I can get :D


No comments: