1. I love wearing hats, any kind of hats. I like small hats , big hats, funny hats, cute hats, and colorful hats. I even wore a hat at my own wedding. I am very jealous that Emily gets to move to England where they have the best hats. I was watching a PBS special on the Monarchy last night and saw some awesome hats. I was born in the wrong time period to the wrong family in the wrong class...apparently (by the way... I love my family)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Thank you Emily
Yes, Thank you, Emily, for giving me this opportunity to tell things about myself that would make others laugh. So apparently I have been tagged and told to write 6 quirky things about myself so here goes...
2. I smile even when I am angry, I even laugh when I am angry, a coping mechanism maybe, I don't know but it is true and goes to show I am almost always smiling.
3. I LOVE cartoon musicals, like Anastasia, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty and too many others to count. I like to sing along, my sisters and I used to pick parts (different characters) and go through the entire movies saying every line and singing every song...
4. I get depressed and sometimes cry if my Christmas tree is not up by the weekend after Thanksgiving. I love Christmas and want it to last as long as possible.
5. I love buying organizers to organize my stuff in. Somehow organizing is just more fun with new organizing material and I love to organize as long as I have something cool to put it into.
6. I never buy make-up. All my make-up was either bought for me by my mom or sisters or handed down to me by the same people. (When they don't like it for themselves)