Thursday, December 16, 2010

Deck the Halls

This year I got to DECORATE to my hearts content since I had all the reason in the world...Christmas home tour coming to my home :D.... Here is what we cooked up...















I used a template from target and cut these out of red felt. awesome chargers at a fraction of the price :D





yes, I made those stockings...



I used scraps from the stockings to make these wraps for my canisters


more stockings and B's mom put together that beautiful Garland, I just purchased the goods

Even the bathroom was not left untouched!

I made this one!! ( I used some of my felt charges under it)

Above the cabinets got a Christmas makeover... this was B's idea and it looks fantastic
and the chairs were all me...I do love bows

Soooo much fun. I love this Holiday.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

TANYA!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS IT LOOKS SO GOOD! I love it. You have always been the decorator!

Beth said...

Fantastic!!! LOVE IT.