Friday, March 13, 2009

So Proud

I have to admit I am so proud of myself for completing this dress, and making it look like a dress that could actually be worn by a child :) . It is for my little niece, Kyah who is almost 2 months old so she will definitely be growing into this a little later it is probably a 6 - 9 month size. But It turned out dang cute and I can hardly contain my excitement for making my second item of clothing. My first item of clothing was a pair of pants for Adam, then I made a pair of pajama pants for Kevin who said Adam needed some too. so that picture is below too. Yay for making things!!
Gotta love how they pulled their shirts up to show the pants off, they were the old curtains that used to be in their room for their closet. So they have been repurposed.

7 comments:

Hillary said...

The dress looks awesome, your niece is a lucky ducky! Also, I love the way that your boys modeled the pants. They're so cute!

Sarah Heder said...

Oh my gosh, Tanya! First Hillary finished hers and now you! It looks adorable! I have got to get Claire to show me how to finish mine so Josie will be able to wear it soon. They are adorable!

Grammy said...

Excellent! You are becoming a seamstress to really be proud of, and I am! So pleased that you are taking on new projects and completing them with such finesse!
Love you all,
Aunt Grammy

Hannah said...

They all look great! I haven't tried anything beyond pillowcases in a long time.

The Trotter Family said...

Cute dress! I think they are starting to look more alike as they get older. Cuties!

Claire said...

Great job on the dress! And my nephew Dave used to have those space curtains too! Those pj pants are a great repurpose!

Brent and Emily said...

love the dress! I might have to do the same with my fabric like that...