Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random Fact Wednesday

...a day early, I know I'll be too busy tomorrow. Today's random fact is about Kevin, he he




Kevin was actually named after a character in a book that I was reading when I met Bryan. The guy was the romantic lead and they met online. So there you have it. I loved that character and I liked the name and it was a good one and neither Bryan nor I had any issues with it. That is sort of how names come about in our family. We feel very fortunate that we don't have the arguments and debates that we hear about in other families when it comes to naming our children, We are both extremely easy going about it.

1 comment:

Sarah Heder said...

I'm curious what the name of the book was that you were reading and if it was a good one? Would you recommend it to others?