Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine's Day

Kudos to Bryan, as always for planning a super fun Valentine's Day. Bryan is always in charge of V-day and every year he does something amazing. This year he got us a babysitter for the afternoon and we went out to brunch at this amazing little restaurant in old town Pasadena called Elements Kitchen. It was so yummy then we walked around and I was supposed to find a super cute outfit to buy, but I couldn't find anything super cute that I wanted so I had to take a rain check on that. It was so nice to get out and not have to do any of the planning and just hold hands for hours, almost 5 to be exact. I love Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

Wow. You guys held hands for 5 hours?! That's impressive! I'm not much of a hand holder. That sounds like a great day out. Bummer you couldn't find a cute outfit to buy --- that sounds like THE BEST kind of present to get.

Hillary said...

Ooh - Elements sounds yummy. Maybe I need to create a special occasion and take Nick to the Saturday brunch. Hats off to Bryan - what a great idea! Glad that you two had a happy Valentine's :)

The Trotter Family said...

I'm jealous! We didn't do anything romantic. I need a date night! Way to go Bry!

Claire said...

It is way better when you don't have to plan! And an outfit- that's a great present! I'm excited to hear about what you finally get.