Friday, February 13, 2009

Kevin and Adam's V-day party!!

The boys had so much fun hanging with their friends today and eating too many sweets. The party was initially supposed to be a park thing but was brought indoors due to the rain. here are some highlights.

the photo spot!


making frames for our pics

( Trampoline fun)

yay the cupcakes turned out so cute!!

These pics don't do justice to the chaos that was here, but it was fun chaos. We had about 15 little ones here today give or a take a couple. There were tons of adorable pics of all the kids but I will leave it up to their mom's to brag on them.
except I have to add this...too funny


5 comments:

Claire said...

Cute party! Hope you can relax and rest now that it's over!

Tawny said...

That video clip is easily the cutest thing I've seen all week! You throw a mean party, thank you for all the treats and the fun. We loved it! You really are a wonderful hostess.

Pam said...

Those cupcakes were yum! And I loved the photobooth. Can't wait till Easter!

Beth said...

Thanks Tanya for doing so much for the party. It was so fun. I'm sorry if we left your place in shambles. That video is awesome! Cute boys.

Sarah Heder said...

I thought this was the cutest little party. It was so nice of you to put it together and host it at your house. The girls had a lot of fun. I just wish I could have come sooner. Thanks again!