Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Big Happenings

Today has been a big day at our house. This morning at 8 a.m. the guys showed up to tear down our patio fence. The boys thought this was awesome!! Then they have been outside our window all day long working on rebuilding it. We have had saws and hammerings and such right outside our window exciting my boys all morning and will continue through the end of the week. Surprisingly they are asleep, I have no idea how they are sleeping through this but what can I say I trained them well...
Funny Quote of the Day,

Kevin, "Mom, I see a dragon"
mom, "You see a dragon, wow"
Kevin, "no mom a dragon"
Mom, "yeah a dragon"
Kevin, "mom, say drag....."
Mom, "Drag"
Kevin, "now say gen"
mom, "gen"
Kevin, "good job mom, I'm so proud of you, that's right dragon"
I love my life, honestly. Everyday I am so thankful I get to spend these precious moments with my boys






6 comments:

Grammy said...

Tanya,
Really sweet! I love to see pictures of little boys looking out through a window (little girls too). I have seen quite a few such pictures over the years. It always warms my heart! I know how exciting it must be for your boys to see all that "guy action" of building stuff.
Love to you all,
Aunt Grammy

Pam said...

from your post title i thought you were going to announce something like a baby on the way! seems like everyboby's doing it lately ;). but, construction is pretty exciting too!

Beth said...

Cute! I can only imagine how exciting that would be. If Tyler knew that was happening we would've had to come over.

Hannah said...

Liam would have been terrified! He loves it all from a distance; preferable a long but still viewable distance! And such cute pictures of the boys!

Tanya said...

Lol, pam, I said big happenings not big news. I am not quite on that band wagon yet :)

Hillary said...

Do your boys need any company? I'm sure Oliver would love to see that ;) We could bring some of our toddler tools and a construction hat!