Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Hair dresser

So many of you might know this about me but I hate going to get my hair done. I get it done as cheaply and as infrequently as I can get away with. There are a couple of reasons for this.

1. I hate paying for it
2. I hate having product in my hair
3. I feel that they are out to get me and make me look completely ridiculous.

I mean absolutely no offense to my friends who do hair, I have never gone to you as it may end our friendship, lol. But here is an example of why I am not a big fan of hair dressers.

This story is from my sister's wedding day. I had an idea of what I wanted my hair to look like. In the end I got what I wanted but first I had to go through what the Hair dresser thought my hair should look like. check this out...




Can you see the look of disbelief on my face, Yikes so then I had to tell her what iron to use, what strands to curl, and so on. I should have done it myself which I would have done if my sis had not thrown a little bit of a stink over it. But in the end it was okay but man it started out bad. Here is a pic of the final product.

5 comments:

Hillary said...

That's really funny. I don't get my hair cut nearly as often as I should but I love it when I do - any excuse not to bother with it myself. I always wanted one of those Jetson hair booths where you "select a style" every day.

Hannah said...

You're not the only one who hates getting her hair done. I am WAY overdue for a haircute and keep putting it off because I hate the irritation of dealing with the hair dresser. Or like last time "Is this short enough?" as I start to hypervenelate!

Grammy said...

Dear Tawny,
You hair always looks great! ijust go to the beauty shop and say, "cut it short" and if I don't like it, I know it will grow out. I guess the difference in our "hair attitudes" is probably my ancient status and your young one. Love you,
Aunt Grammy

Brent and Emily said...

Your idea was much better. Much, much better.

Sarah Heder said...

I love getting my hair done, especially when they blow it out with a blow-dryer. I think the end result looked beautiful!