Monday, September 22, 2008

Naps

Naps are changing at my house. Adam has started waking up usually around 8-8:30 which is great, except that Kevin continues to wake up at 6:30. Due to this sleeping in in the morning Adam is not ready for a nap until 11:30ish which is fine but by then Kevin is ready too so they both go down earlier and we have only one nap a day...one problem. They are really done with the day at 6:00p.m. but Bryan does not get home until 6:30 and because Bryan does not see them in the morning either I feel the need to keep them up. It will be so nice someday when we live closer to Bryan's work (the date keeps moving farther away for that to actually happen). So for now I have really grumpy kids from 5:30-7 nearly every night. There really is nothing I can do about it and after this I am good on the ranting about it as well. maybe our next baby will have an earlier bedtime... (We are not expecting one soon, so don't start rumors)

2 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

Tanya, you're really sweet. I think I'd say, "Screw it, honey! You'll have to wait until the weekend!" I don't think I could handle that time just so my husband could play with them for a little bit. I would go crazy. You are a better woman than I!

Hannah said...

I'm with Sarah, on nights Lane gets home late the kids just go to bed anyway. I'm too tired at that point to care!