Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Birthday Season!

Well thus begins birthday season in our family. We actually have two seasons really, July and Fall, we made it through July. now we usher in the fall season. We are excited to start it with Adam turning 1 and following that will be mine, my sisters, Kevin's, Bryan's brother...then voila we have made it to Thanksgiving followed closely by my favorite holiday of the year Christmas (Christ's Birthday)...I could live in Christmas forever. So from now until Christmas I will be counting down by birthday/holidays until Christmas... each birthday is a marker we have passed that gets us closer to the happiest time of the year, in my opinion. I think it is just that I really love family and tradition and really Christmas brings those things to the forefront. Plus what a perfect time to remember Christ and all he did for us and the miracle of his birth.

No comments: