Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Better Late than Never Return to blogging!!

Ok, Ok I know I have been a serious slacker on blogging. And the longer it has gone on the harder it is, because I have so much to catch up on it is practically daunting!! It gets a little crazy around here come fall with birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas all within 2 months of eachother and add pregnancy and just the fact I have 3 kiddos to that (oh and that I am a procrastinator anyway) and you get this...a backlog of blog posts...

Halloween!!!



Superman, Iron Man, and Captain America!!

this year we got to celebrate Halloween 4 times!!  Once at Kevin's school, then at two different trunk or treats, one in Agua Dulce and one in Anaheim, then on Halloween night!! So it was a crazy weekend and as Mom I was a sort of glad to see the festivities pass!!


 at Kevin's school we played games in order to win prizes like Dracula teeth and stickers!!!
 We decorated pumpkins!!

 and Isaac had his first experience trick-or-treating.  by the end he was definitely a believer in this game and loved filling his basket with candy.  He has gotten an insatiable sweet tooth!!
 Our Second Party took us to Agua Dulce and hanging out with our best buddies the Cooke Family!
 We got our faces painted so we could zombie, Captain America....hhhhhhmmmmm....
 Best friends, Kien and Kevin!!
 a rowdy group of boys!!  Except Isaac he looks a little bewildered...(he is rowdy too, though)
 the cute Cooke Family. 

So there are more pictures from Halloween but I have not been able to get the hubby to send them to me from his phone so I have waited to do this post long enough and decided to post with what I had so that's it!!  If anyone has Halloween Pics they think should have made it, please send them along :D I'll add them in!!

We then went to the trunk-or-treat in Anaheim with Grandma and Grandpa which was tons of fun and the boys loved going through the haunted house that they had helped Daddy make!!

Then on Halloween Night we went to Papa and Mima's neighborhood and went trick-or-treating and got spoiled there too.  The boys had a blast at all the events and I had fun finding ways to donate candy wherever I could :D

No comments: