Wednesday, March 17, 2010

6 weeks!!


Well it is true. Isaac is now 6 weeks old and in classic Low boy style is putting on the chub (which we love) He looks more like himself and less like anyone else everyday. we got a smile out of him beginning last weekend which was super fun. He still doesn't smile on demand but he does smile on his own terms, lol (I can see how this one is going to be). We love having him around. We have had to be super careful this last week as the whole family has gotten sick (knock on wood) Isaac has not. Now I just have the remains of the illness ( a cold cough mess).

We are so excited for this warm weather. I have tried to be out in it as much as possible. I am such a summer bunny. I could live in summer too hot or not I don't care. I love beaches, swimming, getting a tan, taking the boys to play in water fountains (Irvine Spectrum, here we come) so I have lots to look forward to, all I have to do now is get decent enough for a bathing suit, yikes!!!

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

Getting decent for a bathing suit is the hardest part. Then you say screw it and deal with the cellulite!