Sunday, October 25, 2009

a pumpkin carving!!

Today we carved our pumpkin. Kevin loves this activity and Adam will someday too, I think... Adam was a little worried after digging the seeds out that his hands were all sticky and didn't try that again, but Kevin being a good sport wanted to do all the rest of it anyway. Dad did an awesome job at making it scary just as the boys had requested!! I took pictures, that is totally doing my part right???

The perfect pumpkin
This is hard work!!


Adam says, "eeeewwwww"


These next two pics are the boys' response to show me your scariest face!!!


Now this is a pretty mean looking jack-o-lantern


3 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Thanks for the reminder...my pumpkin is still in one piece. Whoops! At least I can look forward to having the pumpkin seeds!

Sarah Heder said...

What a great idea! We should have carved our pumpkin today too, since Dan always gets home from work after the girls have gone to bed. Your pumpkin turned out great. And Kevin's "scary" face actually is kind of scary. Ha!

Grammy said...

Hey, Y'all,
Scared me! Ha. Kevin makes a great scary face. Adam is just cute!
Looks like great fun, and takes me back to years gone by. Love to all of you. Hope you all have had a great tine with Grandma Allie.
Bye for now,
Love,
Aunt Grammy