Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Look what I have created!!!!!

Well my mom has been in town this week and gotten me very motivated to get projects done or at least moving. Here are a couple things we have done!


First we worked on the Advent calendar and have cut out numbers and sewn them on (huge amount of time)

Then I tried a recipe off of Beth's blog which turned out absolutely fabulous and I cannot wait to make it again.

Then Last night we just threw this wreath together, My mom is really good at this kind of stuff, I absolutely love it.

4 comments:

Bekah B. said...

So cute, I love it all! That food looks so yummy!

brookeisacrazylady said...

looks awesome. I'm so impressed. seriously everything. ya my mom is the opposite of your mom. she can hem pants though :)

Beth said...

We made the squash too and it was sooo delish. Perfect for a dinner party b/c it looks very impressive even though it is easy. YAY for Moms being in town.

Grammy said...

Hey, Tawny,
Glad you had such a good time with your mom! The creations are beautiful! It is wonderful to have a mom to visit with, isn't it?
Love you all,
Aunt Grammy