Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Year two Begins

So here we are again at another start of another year. I now have one running around getting into EVERYTHING (16months), one starting preschool, one in First Grade, and one in Second Grade! It is going to be a crazy year. We have #2 in football and #1 starts basketball in a couple of weeks. I am excited for the new school year but also know it will be harder than last year. This is mainly due to Owen. He was asleep A LOT more last year than he will be this year and he is not really into self entertaining in a safe and desirable way. That being said I am courageous and I will find a way to do it with just as much fun, finesse, and patience as I did last year... I will have one less kiddo twice a week in the morning (at preschool) which will be super fun for him and a good break for everyone else. We reinstituted the behavior caterpillar but with a few changes to acknowledge our Media Ticket policy. You can read about that here. I will be doing some serious alphabet and numbers to 20 work with #3 when he is home with us for school. He is interested so I say, why not, plus he needs entertained apparently as well so I don't have two mischievous little beings running around. I have to admit, like last year, I am both excited and scared about the upcoming year. I do hope that my skill at the preparation part can help me through all the other parts! I am much better at life in general when I am prepared, I am just one of those people. So the lesson plans have begun. The projects for the Little Guys have been printed/made/colored/ and even some lamination has taken place. So hopefully we (the little guys and I) have fun, too, while the big boys are having fun learning all they need to know to get to the next level!






Pics of the Little Guys also taken today!  Now you know what I am up against! :)




 


 

No comments: