Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cute stuff!

Owen is 5 Months Old. I can't believe it. He started rolling all over the place this week. It is so cute. I just wish he would not spit up all over the place while he is doing it :/ .


Isaac is such a trooper during school these days. We had to temporarily relocate our food storage to the school room today and he thought it was awesome fort making material. Adam was jealous and wanted to just make forts as well. Luckily we made it through with bribery...the boys have wanted to go see the Crystal Cathedral for some time now. Today was the day we drove over and took a closer look. I looked up all the specs on it and was a fountain of knowledge for them. They liked that it was built by an architect, like Daddy! If it weren't for that, though, I could never have kept Adam on task while major fort building was going on behind him :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: