Sunday, July 10, 2011

Easter Recap!!

I know, I know so late but I am going with the better late than never idea.


Easter this year was interesting we had lots of big plans and they all fell through, probably for the better though because as the day got closer it ended up being a rainy like day and Isaac was pretty sick so He and I stayed home from church. We ended up having my parents over for dinner and were able to pull together the classic Easter Meal at least at out house. We had Ham, Mashed potatoes, green beans, and rolls. Here are some pics from the big day!!


Kevin had lots of Easter celebrations at school including parties and such so Adam and I had our own parties one of them was coloring eggs. Isaac sleeps during Kevin's school each day so it is just mom and Adam time.



The Easter Bunny didn't bring Candy this year but Grandma and Grandpa did!!!



The boys looked very handsome in thier Easter Best, (mommy too) even though Isaac and I didn't make it to church I dressed for the occasion.



Easter dinner was super yummy and super fun with family around!!


1 comment:

Sarah Heder said...

All I have to say is that I'm super impressed by the fact that you got dressed for church even though you couldn't go. Seriously, I think you would have seen me in the background in my pajamas. Ha! Sometimes taking a shower feels overwhelming to me. Ha! Ha!